What Exactly is the BALM® One Year Family Recovery Program?
The BALM® Family Recovery Program is a year-long SOLUTION-ORIENTED family recovery education program. The BALM helps families get their lives back and teaches them how to help their struggling loved ones do so, too. The BALM® method teaches families how to engage their loved ones through evidence-based brief interventions that can encourage loved ones to enter and commit to recovery more quickly. The BALM® method helps families shift away from anxious reactivity to calm responsiveness, bringing a new found serenity to the family environment. This change in family behaviour can also help a loved one avoid or shorten slips and relapses.
What the BALM® One Year Program Offers You
- 12-month membership for you and up to 3 additional family members
- The 12 Principles of BALM® Family Recovery courses offered live on Zoom and recorded for your convenience
- The 7 Steps to a BALM® conversation courses – lessons in how to have a short nonjudgemental yet impactful communication
- Journal your Way to BALM® Recovery – offered live on Zoom and recorded for your convenience
- Live zoom interviews covering a variety of relevant topics in addiction and recovery
- Recorded Meditations
- Group Coaching Calls
- Over 480+ recordings of all activities so you can opt in to live zoom meetings or watch the recordings at your convenience
- The opportunity to ask questions, have discussions and connect with other members of the BALM® community as you choose.
What you will learn in the BALM® One Year Program
- Why family plays a crucial role in a loved one’s recovery
- What it means and how to “Be A Loving Mirror”
- How to know where your loved one is at in regard to motivation to change and why that matters
- A new self awareness that shifts our traditional beliefs on respect and responsibility
- How to create the space for your loved one to choose change
- Why you need to focus on you and how that will benefit your loved one
- How to let go of judgement and remember who your loved one really is
- The true purpose of boundaries, how to set them and easily follow through
- Why it’s important to not go on this journey alone
- How to heal your relationship to others and yourself
- How to have a short, authentic, non-judgemental, loving and deeply powerful conversation
- The intrinsic power and importance of peace to the quality of all of our relationships in life
Why Sign Up for the BALM® One Year Family Recovery Program?
This is one of the best things you can do to support yourself, your family and your child – focus on yourself… Because you will connect with others, have the opportunity to share and to be coached, join in a variety of classes as you wish, live and recorded to suit your schedule and you will gain an awareness that will change how you communicate with everyone in your life. While you may not agree with everything the BALM® teaches, you will become very clear on what makes sense for you and your family. There is a lot of information available to you in the BALM® platform and you can take what you want and leave the rest. Having the connection with a community of people with shared experience and goals is invaluable. You should not go on this journey alone. It is truly a transformational experience and you will learn as much about yourself as you will about your loved ones.
You will be empowered with a new awareness that infuses confidence and intention into your life and can re-establish authentic connection with your struggling child. You can establish peace in yourself, your family and home while becoming your loved one’s best chance at recovery.
Having a child who struggles with addiction is one of the most challenging and lonely journeys a parent can experience, and yet you are not alone. So many families needlessly suffer in silence. Do not take this journey alone. You will have the opportunity to create deep friendships and have a safe haven where you can feel free to talk about your concerns and share and exchange within the community. Having graduated from the BALM® Family Recovery Specialist certification program, I can tell you that there are few such programs being offered in the world. They say “it takes a village” and this can be your village. Click below to sign up for the 1 Year program or combined offers and receive special offers. If you have questions or would like to speak with a live person, please call us or click the schedule button to reserve a zoom meeting.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Business Coaching?
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Donec sollicitudin molestie malesuada.Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum